About Me

My photo
I’m a sophomore at a Taiwanese university, majoring in Turkish language and culture. Many people in Taiwan may think it's not a good choice to study a special language like this, but I enjoy it so much, even though I don't do it well. I love to record my life by taking photos and notes. Now I'm trying to use this blog as a new way; furthermore, the blog also provides chance for me to practice English. haha, I MUST be hardworking because it's also my homework.:P

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

How to own a corner?


    
     Last week, I attended an exhibition named "How to own a corner?" at Hua-Shan 1914 Creative Park. It was a series of exhibitions of Jimmy's, which displayed not only his own paintings but also other artists' pieces related to his works. It was so great that I went to there for twice. In addition to exhibition, there were also a special café offering delicious hand-made dessert.

The first time I went by myself. I had a tasty French sweet(↑), Soufflé, in the café and enjoyed my tea time first. After finishing it I entered the exhibition area. Unfortunately, my digital camera’s battery exhausted, so I can only take photos by my cell phone. :’( However, I still had a lot of fun; I was alone, but not lonely. :)


The second time I went with a friend. Because of the experience by last time, I had charged both the batteries of my camera. It felt a little bit different from the first time, but good as well. Haha, I took so many pictures during these two visits.
     By the way, there also showed a musical, whose contents were composed of the same works by Jimmy displayed in this exhibition, but not every day avalible. I went to the musical before going to the exhibition, on January 8th. It was amazing, too.

     It’s such a pity that now the exhibition is over. But I heard of that “Jimmy’s concept store” will open (depending on the commercial theories of "horizontal alliances" and "Co-Branding") soon. It will combine café and shop offering goods related to Jimmy, furthermore; the location is also Hua-Shan 1914 Creative Park. Wow, what great news! I can’t wait to see it!

2 comments:

  1. It seems that you had a great leisure time.:]So good! The dessert picture you posted is so mouthwatering that I wanna bite it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the musical on January, too. It was really awesome! The magic was really miraculous! The rabbit was funny! I like his special language! The actress who acts the cat danced very well. The girl friend was acted by Peggy Hsu at the show I went, her singing was wonderful, but she is so short that she is really like a ten-year-old girl.

    ReplyDelete